Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heroes

Alyssa is in a play at school called Heroes. It is written, directed, and produced by the students at the school. The cast is only freshmen. The show was amazing- funny, sad, thought provoking and entertaining.



I used to be Alyssa's hero, but know I think it is the cute boy she sits behind in biology. While watching the play I realized how fast these kids are growing. Please can I stop time!!!



In one of Alyssa's monologue, she talks about her lip gloss. Thus the floral arrangement. Oh I crack myself up. hee hee

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You crack me up too! I so wish I could've been there. I hope you took video.

Anonymous said...

Hey you crack me up too! Check Kathleen's blog for today. Both it and my comment fit right in with the lip gloss display. And ditto and not being to follow the kids activities in person. Thank heavens all of you take pictures and videos. Congratulations to Alyssa for jumping right into high school productions! AND what were you doing blogging before work. I guess the same thing that I'm doing. Love, Pat

Col said...

I was so engrossed in the play, I didn't take videos or pictures. Going back tonight to get some shots.