Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pleased to announce a new family member

We have discussed adding a new member to out the family for awhile. We talked, waited, did some research. Talked to others in our same situation. We thought about being responsible. Is it fair to the existing members of our family? Will anyone feel left out? Will Mike be neglected as I will not be available as much? Will our marriage suffer? Is it fair with the economy and the world like it is these days? What about vacations? We wondered if we were biting off more than we could chew. Should we take the plunge this year, or wait? Why wait we wondered, we are not getting any younger. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions! Sometimes, I just wish someone would make the decision for us. I apologize for not sharing any of this with any family members. We just didn't know what we would do, and we didn't want to answer questions as we made our final decision.

Fate sometimes plays in role in your life and takes the decision out of your hands. The decision was made for us, and it is truly a blessing. The Tarantino family is pleased to annouce out 8 lb 22 inch new computer. I will post pictures soon!!

Our baby girl was born on April 27th, and has fit right into the family. She has to be a girl because of the plug-ins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you old silly. I thought you were talking about a pet and wondered what were you thinking with Michigan right around the corner. Pat

Ann said...

Congratulation, I hope you enjoy your new "Little bundle".... for MANY YEARS to come. Her "Teen" years will be interesting.

Ann

Kathleen said...

Very funny - I thought you were talking about a pet too (a dog) and wondered where I went wrong with my advice! Hope you love your new computer.